Tuesday, September 28, 2010

happiness that come in a pair of wedges

(8daysaweek @ multiply)

This is bound to make me happy. I think every kind of shoe does. I was aiming to get this one. Sad it's all sold out---in all colors. I'll settle for this, for now anyway. I think it's perfect for any girly night out with some girly dress in my closet.

I think we've already established that I'm a shoe whore. I'm turning into a wedge-, clog-, and (chunky) platforms-whore however. I'm fancying sky high heels so much more than flats these days. Probably won't get over this one.

Oh and it doesn't even matter that I wear them when I'm only riding jeepneys and motorelas in the locality. Contrary to popular belief, I'm a lowly freelance writer during the day and blogger during the night hence I don't really get much compensation for the work I do---not even close to being a multi-millionaire of some sort. I suppose one can only wish...

I'll definitely test them out when they arrive on my doorstep.

On another note, Christmas is fast approaching...what to get for myself and some precious others, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment