Friday, June 25, 2010

the drive to nowhere

(my photos, the aunt's photos)
dress and bag, thrifted; underneath: tank, Hollister and Levi's cut offs; ring, Kristine's; Forever21 cuff; earrings, gifted; vintage-style Eiffel tower long necklace, Aizi Lim; sunglasses, knock-off Rayban wayfarers

What I wore during the trip to Iligan City and back. I'd thrifted this one with classmates when the internship at the private elementary school was nearing it's end. I'm still regretting not getting the incredibly long black skirt from the thrift store we went to. I guess I was running low on cash at that time I only had enough for two dresses. The thrifting excursion back then did give me this dress and a plain black mini dress.

It's incredibly simple a dress but I love the crochet details around the arms and the chest area. It's one of the white or creamy dresses I have in my growing collection. I've worn this one to the beach earlier this year.


The wallet's a gifted Liz Claiborne from my Grandmother residing in the States. It's been with me for quite a while now.

No comments:

Post a Comment