Monday, June 21, 2010

that's because...

(my photo)
striped shirt, thrifted from Chartreuse Chic; shorts and ankle boots, thrifted; random bracelets and ring; knock-off Rayban wayfarers

I've been MIA for long now. The internet at home hasn't been fixed. It's been five days (counting today, of course). Currently at my father's clinic. My cousin took the photo for me via my cellphone so it's not as good as it looks in reality. Still have yet to get the perfect camera for entries in this blog.

Other things I enjoyed today: afternoon snacks (BLT and Strawberry hot tea) at the Slers Cafe in Velez St., Real Leaf iced tea (I'm strangely getting addicted to it), and my aunt's puppies that my cousins and brother have been playing with---Oxford and Xavier.

Took a trip down to my favorite thrift store and one good non-thrift store I'm planning to go back into, soon. Bought two dresses for the online store I'm launching (soon) but I find it difficult to let go of one. I'll have to, though. There's not much space in my closet for one.

You read it right, treasurehaunt will be launching soon! I would say, most probably the third week of July. That's a rough estimate as I, too, am busy with the reviews for the coming LET. I'm, however, currently ironing out the rough edges on the said online shop plan-turned-reality. So watch out for the launch!

No comments:

Post a Comment