Sunday, November 7, 2010

fools' garden

(photos courtesy of Jan Michelle)

This was the time for a good bottle of sweet, strawberry red wine (shared between me, Candice and JM), a can of beer (I missed it. Kind of.), one huge pizza, cake (I'd been craving over and over for this), and friends and fun. Basically a Halloween-themed double birthday bash for Yoojin and Candice whose birthdays had just passed. Celebrated during Candice's day.

Since it was Halloween-themed, costumes were to be hand. It's my first time donning one, too. I didn't have a very colorful childhood with trick or treating and dressing up during Halloween but I was happy to have the time to dress up on this one all-girls' gathering. Ended up going as a garden nymph(-o) of some sort. A running joke between us girls. The wreath took me a few minutes of talking to make the day before using craft wires and a bunch of flowers surprisingly made of crepe paper. And if you're wondering about the crowns, all four of us---JM, Yoojin, Candice and me---had them bought from Hannah's all for the party. They were fun to wear around as much as my floral wreath.

Probably one of the funnest days I'd had since graduating from college. Shoots were mandatory, of course hence all these.

More randomness? I kind of love the photos of us fooling around. Me and my YM-mate, Candice and of course, Yoojin who's about to depart soon to work in Korea. It was fun we'd had this. And here's to having more fun, girls!

Hmn...right now? I'm going back to rereading Harry Potter's 7th book. I'm an HP junkie and the next movie's coming on the 19th! Or 20th, RP time. Totally Ron Weasley-biased. He's a favorite. It's a rather lazy Sunday today.

dress, Rampage thrifted; floral wreath, DIY; random tights; filigree cuff, Forever21; wedges, eightdaysaweek c/o multiply

No comments:

Post a Comment