Monday, November 1, 2010

homage to the homeland

Before I sentence myself to tonight's work, I'm posting a bit on some local designers, local stores. I've found a few from The Mall over at Stylebible that could capture the me in it and this is what results. I can actually see a lot of things going on with these pieces.

The sheer dress actually reminds me of the skater-ish, 70s mini dresses I'd been crazy for recently. The details on the front makes me want to get it and actually wear it around in random parties. Meanwhile the smock dress is going to die being worn around during the day. I'm quite a fan of flowy fabric. (The shoes is a favorite, I just might have to get it...might. I'm currently on the fence on this.)Now...to get them? Or not to get them?

Local labels actually have a few good things on them...

Sick Muse Sheer Dress, Skull and Bones; Izabelli Smock Dress, Vanilla Label; Leopard Print shorts, Skull and Bones; Wedged ankle boots, Virtual Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment