Saturday, November 27, 2010

Friday's read

(c/o Amazon)

I am being such a deadbeat blogger. I haven't posted in quite awhile nor have I shot any decent daily outfit photos. Perhaps the next time I'm out with a few pals.

Meanwhile, I'd chanced upon this book from the local Booksale shop. A bit lucky really since it was quite something at 40 Php. I'd thought this would be a good read and it turns out, it certainly is. And as I'm still at the introduction part, I'll just say I think I'm in for a good ride with this one. Apparently, it tackles a great deal of history on how fashion came to be. It focused mainly on everything French.

Hmn...might I just say? It's for other matters other than fashion anyway. I'd watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 twice this week. The first time was with my younger brother. The second was just earlier today with a good friend. I'd ended up doing random shopping, too, wherein I'd hoarded opaque tights. Just two pairs of them anyway.

Right. Have a happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment