Thursday, October 28, 2010

Last Hurrah for Kate Moss for Topshop



(InStyle.com)

It's sad that this is the last collection supermodel and fashion icon Kate Moss did for Topshop. I loved her work with Topshop and I'm beating myself because I couldn't get any from it because one, I'm not in the US and two, I'm still saving up the bucks for such things (and working hard at it---either way, I'm a bit of a workaholic). So some of my favorite pieces from the collection. It's so vintage-inspired lovely as a typical Kate Moss for Topshop collection is. I'm sad we won't be getting any more of the collections right after.

Surprised about the blog layout change? I realized I had to do something about the layout and boom. This results. I think the header needs to be improved, still.

Oh and why a really early morning post at 2:30 a.m. RP time? Hmn...let's just say I couldn't sleep after waking at almost 11 in the evening from a rather long nap. Typical insomnia. I'm using the rest of the time to get some work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment