Saturday, October 9, 2010

Staples

denim vest, Old Navy; denim shorts, gifted; tee, thrifted Theory; suede bag with studs and chain details, (favorite local) thrift store; flats, gifted Roxy; random accessories; wayfarers, Raybans

My staples on a regular hot day out would always include a vest. It's the one thing I have in abundance in my closet, I suppose. Outerwear like vests and some lightweight jackets. They're usually the easiest to pull out and style especially when you're in a hurry or you're merely having a regular day out with friends and such.

It is eternally summer here so there's not much options on what to wear. I'm trying to do my best searching for cool casual wear, though. I'm currently loving on anything LnA, Kain and T by Alexander Wang. I love how they're so apt for the weather/climate in this part of the world. I bet they'd be great to take with me on that trip to Bangkok with dad, an aunt and her neice who's a good friend come December!

No comments:

Post a Comment