Friday, October 15, 2010

a rather rainy night out with the girls

(my photos)
distressed skinny jeans, thrifed; buckled platforms, what a girl wants (WAGW); straw fedora from the Ben Thanh market in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam; random rings and bracelets; random oversized white shirt

This is rather a different take on what I'd worn out to a night out at the weekendly flea market with some of my housemates. My aunt and two girls and a boy who happens to live in the same house with me anyway.

Didn't get anything from the flea market but a dress that's cut high in front and goes lower on the back. I'll wear it out sometime as it's the loosest dress I could find there. Really right for the weather we have here, too.

Rained at the flea market but at least I was wearing the jeans with my favorite thrifted laced up ankle boots and I'd also had my trusty (and the prettiest) white jacket from Aeropostale around my waist to shield myself from the rain. It was the rain-friendliest dress-up I'd done this week.

I didn't get to go out much this week hence this is the only outfit photos I could come up with. I'll most likely take photos next time on the streets given than most my clothes are street style worthy ones...I think?

No comments:

Post a Comment