Tuesday, October 26, 2010

rainy day in

(my photos)

In my 23 years on Earth, I've never really learned to use the mascara. I'm getting the hang of it now and I'm loving how it highlights the eyes. I know. I fail, right?

The drapey brown dress is one of my favorite finds from the weekendly night market and it's quite the bargain, too. I love the way it kind of drapes at the back and the shoulders. I'll probably have a friend get the details on the dress soon. I might have to wear this dress out every so often and wear it to death. Definitely a current favorite. Everything here is thrifted minus the cuff, bangles and rings.

Was supposed to leave for the dentist in the more casual tights and shorts until I got rained in. Turns out the dentist was also at a meeting hence I didn't get to go. I stayed in and watched the raw for episode 1 of Nagareboshi instead. Ueto Aya and Yutaka Takenouchi are ba~na~nas! I'm definitely loving Nagareboshi over Q10 but not more than Keizoku 2 (SPEC). Jdoramas this season are basically amazing and hopefully subs come out for Nagareboshi and SPEC. I'd be damn happy.

dress, thrifted; laced up boots, thrifted; chain belt, thrifted; cuff, forever21; bangles and rings, random stores; necklace, souvenir shop via Eco Village, Malasag

No comments:

Post a Comment