Sunday, October 10, 2010

10.10.10 obsessions




My current obsessions:
1. Cheap Monday Samantha Shorts
2. Stolen Girlfriends Club Cable Knit Shorts
3. Jeffrey Campbell Foxy Wood in Black via Solestruck

I'm, I think, currently obsessed with actually having leather shorts in my closet. It'd make a nice addition to my staples and a change from the usual denim shorts I wear most days. The JC Foxy Wood reminds me of one of Jessica Simpson's T-strap heels. The heels may be high but then again, I'm mostly a heel wore. As for the cableknit shorts, they're lovely. I do adore Stolen Girlfriends Club's collections.

Lovely rain outside. Weird how I'd just woken up and had late dinner for antibiotics. I'm on it after my dentist told me I had to before the trip to her clinic again this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment