Tuesday, October 5, 2010

mixed berry yogurt ice cream

(photos c/o Candice via my cam)

99 girl shirt, j crew tissue tee, xhilaration skinny jeans, 8daysaweek flower-print wedges, random rings and bangles, converse cap, thrifted vintage scarf as belt

Went out for ice cream today and ended with mixed berry yogurt ice cream over at Missy Bon Bon. I think I might have to carry on wearing sky high heels. It was amazing bringing these things out. There weren't a lot of mishaps with them. I think I can manage walking in heels regularly as long as they aren't as pointy and thin as stilettos---I still want to walk (and maybe run).

My friend (and ice cream date), Candice and I were talking about how the city's becoming more and more a dangerous place right now, I thought the massive heels would scare people with ill-intentions away.

No comments:

Post a Comment