Friday, October 22, 2010

boredom induces...

(my photos)
vintage slip dress; vintage blazer; What a Girl Wants buckled pumps; random rings and bangles; Rayban wayfarers; Eiffel tower necklace, local store

Boredom got to me and I'd ended up shooting like usual. I'm too camera happy for my own good and I don't even think I'm that photogenic enough. Long legs, sure, we'd got that covered. Everything else, I might not even pass as a model.

The vintage slip I'm wearing is an impulsive thrift shop purchase. I love it's velvety feel but it's really, really short on me. It's fine, though. I like my stuff short most of the time.

I might've collected as much accessories as I have through to this near end of the year but I'm looking to add more. The local shop where I buy my accessories is kind of awesome. Aizi Lim. It's near my place so I can just crash it whenever I felt like buying any.

The buckled pumps sure is overused. Beaten to the point of...hmn...it can still be used either way.

2 comments:

  1. It looks so warm and tropical in your photos! Vintage slips are so pretty, huh? Love the shoes!

    Sophi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, the Philippines is one great tropical island...err...set of islands. (makes me wish some more of cold weather)

    Vintage slips sure are the lovelies :D now to hunt for some more...

    and thanks! the shoes were quite the bargain, too!

    ReplyDelete