Saturday, August 28, 2010

boot and clog envy


(via solestruck)
Jeffrey Campbell two timer in navy black; Jeffrey Campbell Lita in red distressed; Sam Edelman Falken in slate minblu; Jeffrey Campbell azteca in tan suede; Jeffrey Campbell earnest in red patent


Don't mind me while I drool away on these boots and clog. Solestruck has one extensive collection on Jeffrey Campbell shoes that border around the edgy, ugly to the point of ridiculously beautiful boots (and clogs). Seeing so many wear Jeffrey Campbell around, I'm finding myself drawn into them as well. Now, if only I could cull the funds to get these things.

To be honest, I'm a shoe whore. Buying my own shoes one time, a pair of ridiculously awesome clogs from Prima Donna, I realized how much getting a pair seems to give me the feeling of ease or satisfaction. Stress goes away by then. Now as I wait for this pair of wedges I'd preordered from 8 Days a Week to come to my doorstep I'm still looking around for more. Mostly the laced-up boots, anyway.

Particularly fond of boots these days. They're fun to clomp around in. I'm kind of wishing this time that I've a rack or closet full of ankle and some thigh high boots. I'm crazy about high-heeled wedges and platforms, too. They're ridiculously fun to look around.

Okay, is it just me or do I seem to be repeating 'ridiculous' too much? It's one mighty fun word to use, either way.

3 comments:

  1. It's good thing that I am not so much with Fashion nor shoe........... ^^: If so, I'd been in big trouble for no controlling T.T
    (they look cute! though..^^)

    Krista~ How are You?

    Can you write me here when is your birthday?
    Coz recently I seem forgetting many things~~

    Pls. Rescue me from this dreadful memory~~ Ooooo;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, lucky you. but I'd love those shoes ;-; ah. gotta work hard until I can afford them ^^

    Yoojin, I'm okay. Busy with the reviews. Just had the pre-board test for SpEd in the morning today although it's fiesta :( meaning, I never got to go to a fiesta celebration.

    My birthday's on September 17 :3

    aw. you're not alone on being forgetful. I get that sometimes, too. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotcha- ^^

    Me too, havn't went for the fiesta...
    Take care~ Krista♥

    ReplyDelete