Friday, August 27, 2010

lazy Friday night

(my photos)
shorts, gifted from aunt; t-shirt, thrifted; random rings and bracelets

Don't I look stressed? Been working on articles and studying for the reviews. I haven't finished work. Looking to finish them this weekend.

Probably my current favorite shirt. Found it at a thrift store for 50 Php. Seems like someone played with the collar and cut it low. Lovely top it is, though.

Lazy Friday night. Treated myself to night cafe shopping and watching earlier. Got a few additions to the growing wardrobe. The flowy brown pants are going to be a favorite, I predict. The knit dressy top and the lace and cotton slipdress are just lovely as well. Certainly did not overspend but it was a good night for shopping so... Oh and there were a few really good knits out there. Wish I had more money then.

No comments:

Post a Comment