Monday, August 2, 2010

paradise city

(my photos)
thrifted shirt, DIY-ed into a midriff; DIY-ed shorts; random jewellery

Rearranging a small portion of my room, I'd found out one space is good for outfit photo taking. It's extremely useful for taking photos of the items for treasurehaunt.

The shirt is originally a longer one until I'd chopped off a good part of the bottom of it and the collar. I ended up turning it into another midriff. The scissors is becoming my close friend in doing things like these. I'm thinking of turning a few shirts into tanks next time with the bff, scissors. I love how this shirt makes reference to that Guns'n'Roses song. It's the closest thing to a vintage band t-shirt I could get. Lucky thrifting is lucky thrifting.

New items will be uploaded tonight at treasurehaunt. Watch out for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment