Friday, August 20, 2010

no drama, no need for a show




shirt, shorts and shoes, thrifted

Worn out to piano lessons tonight in which I got late. More or less 5-10 minutes which isn't at all good. I should go in earlier next week and succeeding weeks after next.

Thrifted the shirt about a couple weeks ago. I only got to wear it out tonight. Packed it with me to Saigon last week but I never took it out. I love the fringe details at the bottom and the shirt's triangular shape around that area. Probably the best shirt I have in my closet right next to the airy ones. One thing I love about it, though, is that it's so cowgirl-y and so hippie.

I've been a deadbeat blogger these days because after the Saigon adventure, I'd been staying in majority of the week except for when I'd go to the mall with the family or to piano lessons on Fridays. Saturdays are for the board exam reviews along with some Sundays. I so badly want to get out of the whole Saturday-Sunday-school-home routine. On the other hand, I'm always on I'm on the Verge of Something Wonderful, posting on what inspire me daily. Or at least I attempt to post daily anyway.

My usual routine these days is work on writing tasks late at night, sleep 'til late in the morning, read a few pages of reviewers and back again. Dull? Yea, you said it.

No comments:

Post a Comment