Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing

My mum's camera ran low on battery and my dad surely wouldn't let me borrow his. He loves his dSLR too much. LOL.

Days are becoming even more stressful as I enter the final semester of my last year in college. I've resolved to play piano daily to at least lessen the stress that's been accumulating recently. Being a student-journalist/writer doesn't seem to help much these days. That and the oncoming internship are bound to stress and depress me. There's only the piano I can turn to now.

On a rather fashionable note, I went by the mall today. My favorite shops have booties and wedges I find myself lusting for. There's one in nude color and another two in leopards and zebra patterns. They don't sport that much basic wear like shirts and tanks but the footwear they sell are really pretty. I'm going shoe shopping when I've saved enough. Probably by the end of the second semester---when school's out. Or the soonest...Christmas.

Meanwhile, here are some things I'm wishing for. I surely won't be getting any of them anytime soon.


By the end of this semester, I'm pretty sure I'll be teaching others how to play piano. As I've no plans of working in a private---and especially a public---school yet, it's one good way to earn a living. The only thing I can picture myself doing right after school at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment