Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Why I love Tokyo, Japan's streets

I am forever amazed by Tokyo's street scene. I love how people dress well back there.

I came across Tokyo Street Style recently and I've been visiting the site for street wear inspiration. Harajuku, Shibuya, Omotesando, Daikanyama and Ginza are where they fish their fashionistas---males included---for the week.

For some reason, I couldn't copy any of the pictures and post 'em here. However, feast your eyes on the street style per week by clicking on the TSS link I gave above. :)

***It bothers me how I'm now listening to Korean pop music. I often prefer J-pop over Kpop. I've played 2NE1's I Don't Care three times now.

2 comments:

  1. Now, I can post my comment!
    I made my blog also, but it's hard to write in English haha,
    Well, I'm doing it for my Enlgish also,
    so I'll write anystory about me in English-
    just for my practice

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh...it's fine if you write in Korean, too. :D Welcome to the blogosphere, then! XD It's fun being here. :)

    ReplyDelete