Thursday, October 15, 2009

It isn't summer yet it still feels like it's summer---with occasional rain showers




Scans from fashionising

I came across Lara Stone in the June 2009 British Vogue issue I found at the local Booksale. Her editorials are just lovely here.

I loved the cover-up she sported in the last photo and knew I just had to have one for myself. To get one, I reconstructed the blue and over-sized tie-dyed shirt I got as a present into something similar to this. You'll most probably see it in the summer. It seems nearly impossible I'm getting any break after the end of this semester and the beginning of the next's. There's so much to settle before the 560 hours of internship I need to complete from November 3 onwards. At least I can console myself with the fact that I'm finishing school by March next year.

People at Intellisoft are having a hard time fixing my laptop. It's in the shop and without it, I couldn't pretty-fy this blog with a good header. Apparently, my Photoshop is there.

I'm supposed to be working on a research paper due later. It's already 12 in midnight here. I'm only procrastinating because it's stressful only thinking about the work waiting for me after writing this entry. Hopefully I get to finish everything in time, however. I'm staying up at least until 6-7 in the morning to complete the said requirement. I'm so...stressed out I just want to let go of everything---go away some place where school work and other responsibilities can't reach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment