Sunday, October 4, 2009

tonight, I'm ready to fall into bed and sleep



tights, Darlington; shirt, So; jumpskirt, Rewind; shoes, Easy Street; headband, SM Department Store;

Credits to Ate Tata for the photos. I only edited them on Photoshop. :)

The internet connection went berserk yesterday. I couldn't connect to it until now.

Top on my wish list at the moment is a camera. I initially wanted a dSLR but I a high-resolution Sony Cybershot would be fine, too. If I were to get a dSLR it would either be a Nikon D60 or D90. My father already has the Canon 40D. I'm currently eying the SLR a friend I have had put up on sale in Multiply. It may run on film but from what I gather, it's just as good as the digital SLRs.


a close-up of the shoes

I remember getting these from my mom. One of my aunts (residing in the US) sent it to her and she gave them to me. They're the perfect wear for anything vintage. I normally use them for school...with the uniform.



No comments:

Post a Comment