Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunday and practices. what a bummer.

skirt, thrifted; glads, Parisian; shirt, SO; hippie band, DIY

The new blogger editor went crazy on me. The old editor seems better. I couldn't post anything since yesterday. I even contemplated moving to another blog hosting site. Ah well, at least everything seems fine now. All thanks to the old editor.

It's a Sunday afternoon yet I have to be in school. We're holding the final practices for the sign language presentation. As much as I don't want to be late, I am running late. It's pretty normal. Tardiness is something I should get over with. It's not doing me any good.


These have been with me for quite a while. I find myself using them more often. Bought them at a shop for all things native in Malaybalay, Bukidnon.

No comments:

Post a Comment