Monday, September 7, 2009

first post hurrah!



Rue21, graphic shirt; Street Legal, leggings; thrifted, scarf; SM Department Store CdeO, dangling cross and heart earrings; random layered necklace; random gold sandals

It's almost 3 in the morning and I'm still awake. All thanks to the second cup of coffee I downed earlier. Insomnia, here I come. (I've been having quite a lengthy string of sleepless nights recently.)

I had my father's help with the pictures while we were sipping coffee and snacking at the cafe of the new Polymedic Plaza---it's the newest and biggest hospital in the city. He hardly leaves home without his trusty Canon EOS 40D. I was in luck. Though I know I could've asked for better pictures by closing in on every article I have on. Well, there's always next time.

Hurrah for my first post and for getting a start on my own fashion and lifestyle+personal blog! I've been thinking about this for a couple months or so now. I finally have one. Yey! :D I may need help with the title, though. I think it's lame. Very lame. I do like the subtitle. Feel free to suggest a fitting title.

Now I need to get sleeping. Although today has been declared a national holiday---it's Ka Erdy's burial---the 'rents, little brother and visiting uncle are hoping to go around the city later.

No comments:

Post a Comment