Wednesday, September 23, 2009

let's talk music: Muse - Starlight

A break from the usual...let's talk music for lack of a good fashion-related post. I haven't taken any good photos recently. I rarely wear anything aside from the university (school) uniform these days.




 My life
You electrify my life
Let's conspire to re-ignite
All the souls that would die just to feel alive

In here is my current favorite song from Muse, Starlight. After hearing Adam Lambert's acoustic version of it on Good Morning America's (GMA) summer concert series, I just had to check the original with Youtube. I found it equally delighting as Adam's. The keyboards just stand out so well at some parts---the way it does with the Fray, Coldplay and Keane's music.

Hopefully good photos would come up tomorrow and the next day. I'm off to nearby Lestonnac Retreat House for a two day-one night senior year retreat with some classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment