Wednesday, September 16, 2009

still camera shy







Old Navy, Phils. old cinema graphic shirt from startrends; reconstructed Chippie shorts; Guess by Marciano pumps; vintage belt; random three-layered necklace; small cross earrings, Broadway Gems

In a random fit of creativity...or insanity, I reconstructed a number of my old jeans into shorts and tattered cropped jeans last Sunday. I have to say I had so much fun with the shears and the needle and thread. The shorts and cropped pants are so apt for the tropical weather my place is known for that I think it's about time I ditch the jeans, pants rather, for them.



Breaks my heart how my one and only, favorite Guess pumps are falling apart. I'll be looking for a pair of booties or pumps tomorrow.



I'll be experimenting with denims and bleach next. Kudos to the bathroom. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment