Thursday, September 10, 2009

of whites and others


There are days when I don't feel like doing anything and this is one of them. I have loads of things to do but I'm slacking off. School work is stressing me out.

The teacher didn't hold us long in the classroom earlier this morning and I had enough time to squeeze in some chores and blogging.

Countdown 'til my birthday is still ongoing. In just 8 days, I'll be on to my 22nd day of living. I still have no idea how best to celebrate that day. I'm definitely not going anywhere as there is school to tend to. I do want to ditch school that day and wish to celebrate it elsewhere. Aww...

I just received the dress I ordered and I liked it! The bottom is sheer lace so there's a need to put something under it. Tried the white stockings but they make the whole thing (including me) look weird. I'll stick with anything black---leggings or tights. I think it'll go well with the black lacy, flower-patterned  (I think they were lilies) Topshop leggings I found online.

No comments:

Post a Comment